Monday, March 12, 2012

Wine Table!

How cute is this little wine table?!  Ok, you have to look beyond the gold

 trim on this thing!  I am planning to sand this puppy done and make it look completely 

different.  This cute piece has a small drawer, 2 solid shelves, and 2 wine racks that will hold 8 bottles.  I have this same exact piece in my dining room and I LOVE IT!  This one will be done in black, and it will be distressed!  Finished pictures will be posted soon!



a little black satin paint, distressing all the edges and WA-LA...



I did apply some dark stain to bare wood on the edges to darken it up a little. 


After completely dried, the entire piece got a coat of Polycrylic!





I love this piece and I am thrilled on how it went from real old and dingy to absolutley beautiful!
BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment